- Microblading – Also known as eyebrow embroidery, Microblading is a semi-permanent technique that uses a tool to add the finest and safest pigments into the skin’s epidermis.
- Combination Brows – Combination brows use the combination of a natural hair stroke and a shading technique to provide a darker, fuller “makeup” look.
- Ombre Brows – Ombré brows provide a “fresh makeup” look. They get their name from the color of the brow where the tail is darker than the head.
- Permanent Eyeliner (Top or Bottom or Both) – This cosmetic technique uses a needle to place pigmented particles beneath the top skin layer. Permanent eyeliner is the most popular cosmetic augmentation that saves time and money while simplifying your beauty routine.
A touch-up appointment at 6 to 8 weeks is vital for brow perfecting.
- Lip Liner/Full Lip Color
- Color Correction
- Coming Soon!
- Micro Pigmentation: This innovative non-surgical cosmetic procedure is an alternative to hair restoration. It enhances the shape of the hairline by using the latest technology to inject pigment into the scalp, replicating the look of a thicker, fuller head of hair.
- Scar Camouflage: This revolutionary technology uses skin color pigments to camouflage and conceal scars. The pigments are gradually blended to match the color of the skin to reduce the appearance of the scar.
- Gift cards of any amount are available upon request
Jane only takes 2 clients per day in order to provide her full attention and care to each client. She will never rush her process resulting in only the best results.