To ensure that each client receives the very best results, we only book 2 clients per day.
- Microblading – Also known as eyebrow embroidery, Microblading is a semi-permanent technique that uses a tool to add the finest and safest pigments into the skin’s epidermis creating the appearance of tiny hairs.
- Combination Brows – Combination brows use the combination of a natural hair stroke and a shading technique to provide a darker, fuller “makeup” look.
- Ombre Brows – Ombré brows provide a “fresh makeup” look. They get their name from the color of the brow where the tail is darker than the head.
- Powder Brows – The soft makeup look means that the tails of the browsare darker and fade to a lighter at the start of the brows, giving them a subtle look. The ideal candidates for powdered brows are those who have hair but fill in with make
- Permanent Eyeliner (Top or Bottom or Both) – This cosmetic technique uses a needle to place pigmented particles beneath the top skin layer. Permanent eyeliner is the most popular cosmetic augmentation that saves time and money while simplifying your beauty routine.
A touch-up appointment at 6 to 8 weeks is vital for brow perfecting.
- Full Lip Color – A natural appearing permanentcosmetic lip color can be applied to give more definition, correct uneven lips, which will result in a fuller appearance. The procedure also helps prevent lipstick from bleeding and can minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
- Lip Blush – A slight tint of color to emphasize the natural lip color.
MACHINE TRAINING FOR MICROBLADING TECHNICIANS AVAILABLE.
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION.